ILFORD GALERIE GOLD FIBRE SILK has a baryta (barium sulphate) coated layer underneath the ink receiving layer equivalent to the structure of traditional fibre photographic paper base. The media offers enhanced definition, extended tonal range, and excellent archival properties, all of which are important to the demanding professional digital photographer and printer. Coated fibre papers have a unique look and feel, which has become a standard among art photographers worldwide over the course of more than a century.
- Traditional photo fibre base
- Look and feel of traditional baryta photo paper
- High quality black and white and colour images
- Wide colour gamut for vivid images
- Perfect for digital toning
- Excellent sharpness