Metz 24 AF-1 Flash Gun - Olympus / Panasonic Fit
LIMITED TIME OFFER - Buy any Metz Flashgun from Premier Ink & Photographic, and receive 10 Energizer Industrial AA batteries FREE OF CHARGE!
The new Metz mecablitz 24 AF-1 digital flashgun is the perfect introduction to the Metz system flash unit range. Thanks to the compact, slim-line and lightweight design, it can be stashed easily in a jacket pocket and is the perfect addition to compact system cameras with flash shoe. Metz’s smallest system flash unit with guide number 24 for ISO 100/21° and 35 mm focal length provides flash novices with better illumination in their photos than can be created with the integrated camera flash. It also lets them employ creative lighting effects such as bouncing flash in the picture composition. The Metz mecablitz 24 AF-1 digital is perfectly tailored to Canon, Nikon, Olympus/Panasonic, Pentax and Sony.
Operation of the Metz 24 AF-1 digital is child’s play. The 90° swivel reflector provides bouncing flash in enclosed areas. An LED display on the reverse of the device shows the photographer at all times whether the flash is ready and if the photo is correctly lit. In back light situations applications such as fill-in flash pose no problem for the Metz 24 AF-1 digital. Furthermore, thanks to integrated AF flash metering, the flash can also function effectively as a valuable focusing tool in difficult lighting conditions.
It goes without saying that the respective camera manufacturer’s sophisticated flash lighting technology can also be employed with the appropriate version of the mecablitz 24 AF-1 digital, in addition to several special functions, such as first and second shutter curtain synchronisation (subject to camera). Thus the 24 AF-1 digital offers E-TTL for Canon – i-TTL for Nikon – P-TTL for Pentax – four thirds TTL for Olympus/Panasonic/Leica and ADI for Sony.
Metz 24 AF-1 Specification:
- Guide number 24 for ISO 100/21° and 35mm
- High flash numbers (e.g. 150 full flashes with alkaline-magnesium batteries)
- Vertically tilting swivel reflector +90°
- LED displays
- Integrated autofocus flash metering
- Flash readiness indicator and correct exposure display on reverse of device and in camera viewfinder (subject to camera)
- 1st and 2nd shutter curtain synchronisation (subject to camera)
Automatic fill-in flash (subject to camera)
- E-TTL flash mode (Canon), i-TTL flash mode (Nikon), P-TTL flash mode (Pentax), Four thirds TTL flash mode (Olympus / Panasonic / Leica), ADI flash mode (Sony)
- Ready for the future - Firmware update possible via Metz service camera-specific flash functions
- Power supply: 2 x AA batteries