Yongnuo YN560-II Flashgun
The Yongnuo YN560-II creates a new benchmark in the industry of high-end manual flash. An evolution of the Yongnuo YN560, the new YN560 MkII version gains a large LCD panel on the rear, allowing a simpler and clearer way of adjusting and setting the various functions.
Yongnuo YN560 MkII Key Features
- Guide Number: 58 at ISO100, 105mm – making the Yongnuo YN560-II is one of the highest power flashguns in the world!
- Wide Angle Diffuser: Built in wide angle diffuser and reflector.
- Power zoom function: 24 to 105mm power zoom.
- Large LCD panel: A major improvement over the original YN560 – a large, clear LCD panel on the rear of the flashgun.
- Wireless Slave Modes: Two wireless slave modes – S1 and S2, in addition to manual and Multi (strobiscopic flash) modes.
- High Sensitivity Wiresless Triggering Sensor: The high sensitivity wireless triggering sensor, inherited from the original Yongnuo YN560, allows the S1 and S2 modes to be used outdoors with a triggering range of up to 15m, and indoors up to a range of 25m.
- Fine Output Control: The adjustment range of YN560-II output level is 1/1, 1/2, 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, 1/32, 1/64, 1/128. There are 8 levels of ouput and each level has 8 fine tuning stalls.
- Sound Prompt System: User configurable sound function, allowing different sounds to be set to indicate different situations (i.e. when the flash is fired, when the flash is recharged, when the flash is switched on, etc). There is the option for setting these to silent should you wish.
- PC sync port: PC port is provided.
- External Power Port: The YN560-II incorporates a charging socket for an external powerpack.
- Fast Recycle Time: The Yongnuo YN-560-II can achieve recycle times of around 3s after firing on full power – and even faster when connected to an external power pack.
- Power Saving Mode: By selecting the power saving mode, the YN560-II will automatically shut down sooner than in the non-saving mode.
- Automatic Setting Saving: The YN-560II automatically saves your current setting, whether you power it off, or it automatically switches itself off after a period of inactivity.
- High Speed Continuous Shooting: Set to the output level of 1/8 or under, the Yongnuo YN560-II can support 8FPS high-speed continuous shooting.
- Metal Hotshoe: For greater durability and reliability.