Manfrotto MM294A3 Aluminium 3-Section Monopod
The Manfrotto MM294A3 is the 3 section monopod belonging to the Manfrotto 290 family. It is the best solution for stability and lightweight. The fortified alloy tubes of the Manfrotto MM294A3 are constructed using the exclusive D-shape, ensuring additional stability for a creative and enjoyable shooting experience.
The Manfrotto MM294A3 monopod has a solid aluminium upper disc with a versatile 1/4"-3/8" attachment for the camera and head. A comfortable and secure operation is guaranteed thanks to the soft grip and angled wrist strap.
Manfrotto MM294A3 Monopod Specification
- Tube Material: Aluminium Alloy
- Number of Sections: 3
- Tube Cross-section: D-shaped
- Tube Diameters: 26mm, 22.5mm, 19mm
- Weight: 0.52kg
- Load Capacity: 5.0kg
- Max Height, fully extended: 151.0cm
- Min Height, folded: 59cm
- Attachment: 3/8" screw and 1/4" male screw thread. This means a camera can be attached directly to the monopod (cameras usually have a 1/4" thread in the base), or a separate head with either 1/4" or 3/8" thread in the base can be attached to the monopod, with the camera then attaching to the head. In other words, this monopod offers ultimate flexibilty.