Hahnel MK100 External Microphone for DSLR & Video
The new Hahnel MK100 external hotshoe microphone is a broadcast quality electret condenser microphone, designed for DSLRs with a video function. The compact housing design has a hot shoe adapter, allowing direct mounting on the hotshoe of DSLRS and camcorders.
The Hahnel MK100 is fitted with a rubber mounting suspension system (shockmount) to filter out any unwanted vibrations in the microphone. Sensitivity is switchable (-10dB/0dB/+20dB) depending on the situation:
-10dB setting is ideal to minimise disturbing noises such as wind or traffic.
+20dB boost is especially designed for use with modern DSLRs reducing noise generated by the camera’s circuitry. High boost is useful for picking up sound in quiet environments or over a long distance.
AAA battery power, over 100 hours running time. The Hahnel MK100 uses a standard shoe mount (for on-camera use) and is also fitted with a 3/8” thread tripod socket for easy use with boompoles, stands & tripods.
The Hahnel MK100 offers the following features:
- Fitted with 3/8" thread for boompoles, monopods and tripods.
- Rubber shockmount system - absorbs unwanted mechanical vibrations from the camera.
- User friendly main dial switch for ON/OFF and Low Cut.
- Low Cut filter to reduce wind noise.
- Power and low battery LED.
- Robust shielded audio cable with 3.5mm mini-jack (optional 3.5mm/XLR adapter available separately).