Kata Bumblebee DL-210 - Black
The D-Light Bumblebee-210 DL is a stylish, functional, lightweight protective backpack which is designed to carry camera gear plus everyday personal effects and can easily convert into a simple and useful daypack when not using or carrying a camera.
TST RIB structural protection, light yet durable RipStop fabrics & meshes, Aeriform foams and Spider Webbing straps all join together to create a light and protective backpack, while modularity allows you to make it even lighter by simply removing components that are not necessary for your everyday use.
The bag is designed with a double compartment concept:
In the lower compartment there is a special padded camera insert and Aeriform Dividers to fit a DSLR with standard lens attached + 2-3 lenses (up to a 70-200 F/2.8 not attached) + flash + accessories, while in the upper compartment there is plenty of space for personal effects.
When needed the camera insert can be removed and the zippered partition between the two compartments opened to create one large storage space.
Along the back of the bag is a full length laptop slot which will fit 15.4" laptops.
A variety of external pockets will store accessories and personal gear you need rapid access too such as, wallet, phone, water bottle etc.
Includes items to enhance performance such as:
- Tripod connecting straps which can be attached to the side of the backpack.
- Rain Cover for protection in rough weather conditions.
The Bumblebee-210 DL enjoys a comfortable harness system which features:
- 3D soft molded foam back for comfort and ventilation.
- Aeriform foam padded harness which is uniquely shaped to provide comfort and non-slip grip.
- Adjustable sternum strap.
- Stabilizing waist strap.
- 2 specially designed connection loops for the Reflex E camera strap in order to carry your DSLR comfortably and take the camera load off your neck.
- Ergonomic Photo System (EPH) - designated connection tabs to enable interconnections with other Kata products.